Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Perks of being Wallflower

Privyet, everybody !!! :D

Well, even if I'm being busy these days, doesn't mean that I ignore my lovely blog. I love this blog so much, till I forgot to log in my facebook page. So hell no if I override this blog.  I'm sorry, maybe most of you don't like with my latests' post. I kind like poetry nowadays, and I love William Shakespeare! haha :D *I just found out how beautiful all of his poetries! OMG! I'm his big fan!*

By the way, the topic tonight is a film called: The Perks of being Wallflower


I'm sure maybe you have heard about this movie. It had filmed base on the book with the same title, and was directed by the writer also, Stephen Chbosky. The only reason why this film become famous is... I guess because starring by Emma Watson as Sam, and of course a lovely-handsome-charming guy, Logan Lerman as the Charlie (the main character here). 

Both of them don't know each other. Charlie is an unpopular student. Till the day he met Sam in a party. Then he has friendship with Sam and Patrick (Ezra Miller). The story is about the Charlie who is a wallflower. Become Sam's friend, he finally know about the reality of teenager life, sex, and drugs. But he against it with the way he is, and take it as his best experienced. With the flavor of love and adults life, this movie is very suitable for us as teenager to look further our life and realize what things we've had. 






Damn! I want the book so damn much! Unfortunately, the book hasn't come to Indonesia yet T.T. Fyi, in this movie, for the first time Emma Watson speak with American accent! And she said that it was awkward moment when she wear lingerie in a part when she dancing. Additionally, it's Emma Watson who propose her self to play in this movie after she read the book. AAAAAAA!!! I can't wait to buy the book and watch Logan Lerman and Emma here! >,<

here are some quotes from Stephen Chbosky :

“I know there are people who say all these things don’t happen. I know these will all be stories someday, but right now we are alive. And in this moment, I swear we are infinite…”


“It’s much easier to not know things sometimes. Things change and friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody. ”



“we accept the love we think we deserve.”

No comments: